At Grupo Inglés we accept our social responsibility for protecting the environment. We are committed to continuously improving environmental management in all our centers.
We take all necessary measures to prevent and minimize pollution, while valuing the positive effects that recycling and production of raw materials have for society.
We recover and recycle all types of waste giving them a new life.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Plan (CSRP) is based on 3 mainstays to carry out our activity:
• Occupational health and safety
Grupo Inglés always works according to the international standards ISO 14001:2015 on Environmental Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015 on Quality Management Systems and the Occupational Health and Safety System OHSAS 18001:2017.
These accreditations certify and ensure that some of our centers comply with occupational health and safety regulations, environmental regulations and the quality requirements of our customers.
Grupo Inglés is an authorized management and transport company of:
- Non-hazardous waste
(ferrous, non-ferrous, plastic, paper and cardboard)
- Hazardous and non-hazardous WEEE
- Hazardous waste (batteries)
- Authorized centers for receipt and decontamination of end-of-life vehicles
Do not hesitate to ask for more information
in our centers.
Be Again. Be Planet.
We have made a strong commitment to protecting the environment based on the principles of the Circular Economy.
We work to be able to harness the resources nature provides us with to preserve the environment. We classify and recycle waste, optimizing all transformation, manipulation and transport processes.
We increase the productive life cycle of raw materials by successively incorporating them into industrial processes, giving them a new life.Be Again. Be Planet.
We have implemented an occupational health and safety management system that considers the particularities of each job.
We have an integrated management system
that continuously calculates the objectives and goals of each mainstay of our CSR, focusing in part on our social commitment as part of the planet.
We oversee the needs of our clients, suppliers and workers, by studying their expectations to adapt to each specific need.
Hermanos Inglés, S.A. works in the management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and its transportation in the centers of Pozo Estrecho (authorized center for vehicle treatment) and Alhama de Murcia (shredder plant).
We are aware of how important our activity is for the environment, and we are concerned about our employees’ health and safety and the quality of our service. That’s why we decided to implement an integrated management system to achieve the highest possible degree of excellence by continuously improving our processes through different objectives and goals.
The principles that support our activity are:
- Fulfillment of the needs of our customers and employees.
- Compliance with legal requirements in all areas applicable to our activity, as well as with other requirements subscribed to by the organization.
- Constant improvement of the integrated management system.
- Communicating to all stakeholders our working principles by involving them.
To this end, regarding the environment, the Senior Management is committed to:
- Preventing pollution generated by our activity, through appropriate waste management, application of good practices in terms of resource consumption and the establishment of objectives to improve the organization, involving the organization’s members.
- Protecting the environment.
Regarding the health and safety in the workplace, the Senior Management is committed to:
- Providing healthy and safe working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- Eliminating hazards and reducing risks to occupational health and safety.
- Establishing objectives for the continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Promoting consultation and participation of employees in the occupational health and safety management system.
***** Renovación de equipos e
instalaciones consumidoras de
energía en los centros de Pozo
Estrecho y Alhama de Murcia de
Hermanos Inglés S.A.
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
To make progress in the evaluation and improvement of energy efficiency in companies.
Result of the action
(Annual GHG emissions reduction)
Alhama de Murcia
Financial support from the European Union
€8,126.75, €6,501.40 of which come from the ERDF.
Región de Murcia
Consejería de Empleo, Universidades, Empresa y Medio Ambiente
Dirección General de Energía y Actividad Industrial y Minera